Services and Programs
- INDEPENDENT LIVING SKILLS TRAINING - Develop the skills needed to live independently.
- INFORMATION AND REFERRAL – Provide referral for specific services offered by TRCIL or other agencies.
- ADVOCACY (Individual and Systems Change) – Work to address discrimination issues and promote systems change.
- PEER SUPPORT – Provide one-to-one informal support and advice.
- TRANSITION SERVICES - Facilitates the move toward community based living.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES AND PROGRAMS
- HOME AND COMMUNITY-BASED SERVICES - Provide service coordination for individuals receiving Medicaid Waiver Services living in their own home in the community.
- OPTIONS/PRIVATE PAY PROGRAM – Help in the home with daily living activities such as: Home Supports and Personal Care. Home Supports: light cleaning, laundry, meal prep and shopping. Personal Care: bathing and grooming.
- ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGY & EQUIPMENT (AT) – Obtain equipment and devices needed to be independent such as: ramps, wheelchairs, walkers, and other assistive technology devices.
- LIBRARY – Provide information on disabilities, education, and internet research.
- ACCESSIBLE FITNESS CENTER - Free gym for people with disabilities.
- DEVELOPMENT and PUBLIC RELATIONS – Coordinate marketing, public relations, fundraising activities, and community education and outreach.
- YOUTH EMPOWERMENT FOR SUCCESS (YES!) - Provide youth with disabilities one-on-one and group training to address skills needed to transition from high school to higher education, employment and/or independent living. Provides a monthly newsletter related to transition with local events, resources, and advocacy opportunities.